Sunday, April 22, 2012

30 before 30

Currently I have a lot of time on my hands. I need to find a way to use that time productively. Step one was making a list. Don't you just love lists?

In September I'll turn 27 so it seemed the perfect time to start a 30 before 30 list. A little bit less than 2,5 years to do some things I've always wanted to do. I'll keep you updated on the progress! This is my list:
  1. Learn to craft a balloon animal
  2. Sell something I've made
  3. Make the perfect cheese fondue
  4. Visit a festival and stay overnight
  5. Donate 30 cm of hair
  6. Try snowboarding
  7. Learn Spanish fluently
  8. Take a drawing class
  9. Volunteer abroad
  10. Cook the perfect fudge
  11. Pay of half my student loan
  12. Wear my hair different for 21 consecutive days
  13. Make a hot air balloon ride
  14. Be mentioned on another blog/magazine
  15. Start & finish a 365 days photo, drawing, writing project
  16. Prepare a proper high tea
  17. Organize an exhibition, or open a pop-up shop
  18. Run 5 km in 30 minutes
  19. Visit all continents excluding antarctica, which basically means visit Africa
  20. Go karting
  21. Be a vegetarian for a month
  22. Breath the air from a helium balloon and talk afterwards
  23. Eat pancakes for breakfast every Sunday for a month
  24. Pick a cookbook and cook all dishes
  25. Continue sending Ramonja a postcard every month
  26. Cycle the 11-stedentocht
  27. Walk a 4-daagse
  28. Go on a spontaneous road trip
  29. Knit a sweater or a blanket
  30. Visit Mongolia, Japan, Easter Island, Vietnam, Iceland, Norway... or at least one of these

No comments: